Politique de Retour
TERMS OF DELIVERY RETURNS POLICY PGE BV / POWERGEAR EUROPE:
PGE B.V. / Powergear Europe can only accept returns if you have requested an RMA document in advance. You can request a return form by telephone +31 (0) 76 3031 405 or by email email@example.com
On all returns we charge 10% administration / return costs of the net amount to be credited.
1. Returns will only be processed if they are notified by telephone or in writing within 14 days of the delivery date, unless an item shows a factory defect* within the warranty period.
2. Customer-specific items and customized items are not taken back.
3. Always state the invoice number and reason for the return with your request.
4. Return costs amount to 10% of the net amount to be credited.
5. If the reason for return is demonstrably caused by an error by PGE or if a factory defect* occurs on arrival or within the warranty period of the item, no return costs will be charged and also article 2 of these guidelines does not apply.
6. The packaging must be original and undamaged. There must not be any stickers or adhesive tape on it.
7. The goods must be returned undamaged.
8. The completed RMA form must be sent together with the invoice for the goods with the return shipment.
9. Shipping costs are for your account, except when the reason for return is demonstrably caused by an error by PGE or has a factory defect* on arrival or within the warranty period of the item.
Without an RMA form and invoice for the goods, your return request / return shipment cannot be processed. * A factory defect is understood to mean only a defect that has arisen due to a production error, with normal prescribed use of the article. Expressly excluded from the warranty are defects that have arisen due to improper use; fall and impact damage; moisture damage; and if modifications have been made to the item, as a result of which the mechanical or technical specifications deviate from the original product properties. You can contact us via email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +31 (0) 76 3031 405.